Lagging Dragon is a slow and chubby dragon who's looking for his lost Winged Gems in the Land of Volcanoes. Be helpful by controlling him remotely with fireballs and magic cogs (why not?).
- Rightward fireball : Dragon goes right.
- Leftward fireball: Dragon goes left.
- Upward fireball: Dragon jumps (actually, he flies a tiny bit).
- Downward fireball: Dragon spits fire (this is what everyone was expecting, wasn't it?).
This game was created in 48 hours in Milan for the Global Game Jam 2018, whose theme was Transmission. It deals with the subject of lagging controls as experienced by Dragon Wizards.
- Game design: Giorgio Pacella, Alejandro Vicente Flores Laborde
- Coding: Luca Garbelli, Mirko Pacella, Mauro Vanetti
- Art: Barbara Bonizzi, Lorenzo Lia
- Music and SFX: Camila Fawape, Gabriele Magnani, Mario Mascheroni
- Emergency artist: Ivan Vismara
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.